Knowing where your business and marking goals fall short is now much easier with Google Analytics. It’s one of the best free webmaster tools on the market.
Google Analytics lets business owners see where their visitors are coming from, which device they use to browse your site, how long a visitor stays on your page, and which pages they abandon. This tool provides a wealth of data showing business owners how they can improve their website and monitor website usage.
Free Tracking Tool For Business Owners
Google Analytics has so many data points it is easy to get overwhelmed. Here are a few for focus areas:
- Number of people coming to your website
- Where those visitors are coming from, geographically
- What devices those visitors are using to access your website
- How long they stay on your website
- Which pages they leave
- What source referred them to your website, Google Organic, FaceBook, another website.
- How many visitors are returning and how many are new visitors
These are just a few of the options that Google Analytics offers every business owner. The dashboard gives you the capability to track data points over time and keeps this data historically for you.
Google Analytics can be a little difficult to setup in the beginning, but Web Design by Knight would be happy to assist you. The wealth of historical data and website information of this free tool should not be overlooked by businesses. Call or email us today with questions you have about Google Analytics and how we can get the code on your website to start collecting all this valuable data.